ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Rates are subject to availability and fluctuation.
2. No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
4. Deposits are non-
5. Badgerleur Bush Lodge is not responsible for any injury of any person or the loss or damage to any property.
6. Damage to Badgerleur Bush Lodge’s property will be billed to your account.
7. Rates are non-
8. Upon payment of any deposit, written or verbal agreement, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
9. Food & beverages not purchased on the property (at the Lodge) but purchased elsewhere and brought onto the property by a Lodge guest may only be consumed by the guest inside the guest's Lodge room. A corkage fee will be charged for beverages bought elsewhere which a guest wishes to consume at the hotel dining area, pool area or any other communal area on the property.
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. Cancellations and amendments to a booking must be submitted in writing.
2. Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
3. Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced. The following are examples of cancellation of reservation: change of accommodation unit, and all changes done within 30 days of the arrival date or during use of the accommodation unit.
In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation fee:
• • Between 7-
• • Between 14-
• • More than 21 days prior: 75% of full rate will be refunded
• 4. No money will be refunded in case of earlier departure.
• 5. Refunds will only be made once 100% proof from our banking institutions has been received. This process could take 7 to 10 working days.
• • No smoking inside any accommodation unit.
• • No loud music (audible from an adjacent unit) allowed at any time.
• • Quite time is from 23h00.
• • Maximum number of people permitted in the unit, is the number of people booked for overnight accommodation, for example a Lodge room only 2 people. No day visitors are permitted.
• • No fireworks permitted on premises.